Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week 1 — Hello!

Tomorrow, Monday July 25th,  will mark my first day of the paleo diet. I'm excited to try all the appetizing recipes that I have been browsing online. I'm not afraid to say it, I'm a bargain shopper and I love to get a deal. One thing about Paleo is that it can get expensive. One way I cut down on costs is going to a farmers market each week. I'm currently living in Boston, MA and travel to the Haymarket each week (a.k.a farmers market). Each week I go to the Haymarket and get my produce for the week. This week I spent $15 dollars for all my fruits and veggies. Tomorrow I will head to trader joes for the rest of the gociery list: meats, walnuts, crazins, dried bananas, cocoanut oil, almond milk, and sea salt.

I wasn't too sure what to call this blog... but I would like this blog to be a resource of recipes and grocery lists for other Paleo dieters. I'm not the best with following recipes and often add more spieces. Sooo I will post the recipei and link to the found source and explain what I added to spice up the meal!!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment